Thursday, March 4, 2010

Being A Grade Three Pupil...

As a grade 3 pupil it is sooo pressure...
There soo many projects and soo difficult lessons...But I realy work hard.Such as:
doing my projects alone , studying alone , and making my assignments alone...
I do alll of that cause i want to have a good grades. My grades are soo small.Those are:
English:88
Filipino:92
Math:89
Science:86
Soo far my highest is Filipino... Cause feor me the filipino subject is the easiest of all...
And the most difficult subject is Science...
And we also have loads of fun...Such as playing with friends , playing chinese , and copying the largest copies in our textbooks , and also being a cleaners...
As a cleaners you have to clean the room...And after cleaning we are soo tired... We go home 5:00 pm... But just sacrifice and the closing is getting over....
THATS ALL FOLKS!!!


1 comment:

  1. Inday Alex!!! Miss you day and keep up the good work at school! Love you much sisterette dear!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner